Saturday, October 14, 2006

It's Almost Report Card Time!



Please continue to review your science, especially the invertebrates and vertebrates, definitions and examples. Also be prepared to explain what adaptation is and how it relates to both predators and their prey. Finally, you should be able to identify major parts of the cell and identify three one celled animals. The quiz is Tuesday!

I have added more sites. Don't forget to practice the U.S. Map site it is fun and you will learn a lot.

Seventh graders you have until Wednesday to finish all the questions through page 51. We will go over answers then and have a quiz on Friday. The question pages I need handed in are the matching answer pages, and you do not have to write out the whole question, but you do have to identify the page number. This Thursday you must hand in two essays based on the "find outs" in your book or another topic related to the material but approved by me.

Have a nice weekend, do not forget to read. By October 31st when I do grades I will be checking your book logs and reading responses to ensure that you have read a minimum of 2 hours a week or I can't give you an "A" in literacy.

Oh! Be prepared to present your ideas for a newscast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello MS.HESS how are u i read the book at the librarie my sisters says hi there is one in 4thgrade and 9thgrade